Terms and Conditions/Disclaimer/Copyright
Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING the Moneylife Foundation Free Credit Helpline (MF-FCH)
Please note Moneylife Foundation’s Free Credit Helpline will not help you to avoid or evade legitimate repayment obligations. It aims to help those who intend to repay but are in temporary financial difficulty. Or, those who want to rebuild their credit after a default.
No Advocate-Client Relationship
The information posted on any page of this website is NOT legal advice, and does not create an advocate-client or any other relationship between the user and Moneylife Foundation’s Free Credit Helpline (MF-FCH). Users should contact an advocate/lawyer in their jurisdiction for legal advice applicable to their particular situation.
Member Registration and Access
Access to MF-FCH is for members of Moneylife Foundation. The membership is FREE and available on providing your name, address, email and contact numbers. By becoming a member of Moneylife Foundation (MF), you agree to the terms of usage of MF-FCH as and when you choose to access its helpline services.
1. This FREE helpline is only for members of Moneylife Foundation on personal issues. The FREE help is not available to any company, firm, business, association or organisation.
2. As a member of MF anywhere in India or abroad, you can access the MF-FCH by sending us a 300-400 word synopsis of your issue/specific concern by email.
3. Please do not send us scanned documents or attachments unless we ask for them specifically. When asked, please send us only the relevant documents or pages that are specifically requested.
4. If you are based in Mumbai or in a city where MF-FCH has a presence, you can seek an appointment after prior registration and an email synopsis of the issue for confidential counselling by our credit advisors.
5. MF-FCH will only guide you about the best forum and how to draft your complaints and actions effectively. MF-FCH will also not represent you or fight your case in a consumer court or other forum. However the MF-FCH will help you connect with various lenders when it is deemed fit by our credit advisors.
6. MF-FCH will assist on a best-effort basis. We will not provide any guarantees and the helpline will also not allow its time to be monopolised by a specific individual, case, or body of cases. The decision on when to close a case will be that of MF-FCH and its decision will be final.
The term MF-FCH includes Moneylife Foundation (the owner and general administrator of foundation.moneylife.in), its staff, directors and officers and the individuals and organisations that serve as hosts of each practice area. By using this service and/or site, you signify your consent to these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time without any notice. Please check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of MF-FCH following the posting of changes to these terms will mean your acceptance of these changes.